Fishing Lake McConaughy often requires a lot of moving to find active fish, therefore, gas expenses can be rather high at times. Lots of flooded timber can also be hard on tackle, so tackle losses are sometimes expensive as well. I do my best to keep costs at a minimum so I can offer the customer a great trip at the best possible value without sacrificing bringing home a catch.
Full Day: 8 hours (including fish cleaning time)
5 Hour Evening trip (3-8 p.m.)
Escape the heat or the busy fishing traffic during the day and enjoy a shorter evening trip if you don't want to fish a full day!
Ice fishing packages available in January and February but the number of
trips are limited, call for details.
All equipment and a hot lunch is provided.
Please call for rates on larger parties!
- What is provided:
- Fishing equipment (rods/reels)
- Bait and tackle
- Life jacket (except for children's life jacket, please bring your own)
- Fish cleaning
- What you should bring:
- Cooler to put cleaned fish
- Appropriate clothing including rain gear
- Lunch and/or refreshments
- A valid Nebraska Fishing License